Event Legacy – Download
An important aspect of an event’s sustainability performance is its enduring legacies such as demonstrating sustainability-in-action, encouraging changing behaviors, and leaving new skills and resources with the host community.
This guide gives you our top twelve legacies we encourage events consider leaving behind.
– Legacy One: Eat Sustainable Food
– Legacy Two: Conserve Energy
– Legacy Three: Use Renewable Energy
– Legacy Four: Use Public Transport, Walk/Cycle
– Legacy Five: Offset Air Travel GHGs
– Legacy Six: Be Waterwise
– Legacy Seven: Reduce Waste
– Legacy Eight: Divert Waste
– Legacy Nine: Go Bottled Water-Free
– Legacy Ten: Buy Sustainable Stuff
– Legacy Eleven: Knowledge and Skills
– Legacy Twelve: Support Campaigns
To Access the Downloadable Resources:
- Step One: Click ‘Download’ below
- Step Two: Click ‘Checkout’ below
- Step Three: Fill in your details and click ‘Purchase’ (even though it’s free!)
- Step Four: This will push you to the ‘My Downloads‘ page where you can click on a link to download the pdf.